tdogsgaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

tdogsgaming

gaming and making friends

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Pro 6 8 4 7
Tooty's Version Of Making A Fake Virus I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2015 8:04 am by Guest

» Jessica_Sierra_Total_Eclipse_o_mp3
Tooty's Version Of Making A Fake Virus I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2015 1:21 am by Guest

» Windows 7 Activator Free Download For 32 Bit & 64 Bit
Tooty's Version Of Making A Fake Virus I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2015 9:00 am by Guest

» Desi.sex.3gp Gujrat
Tooty's Version Of Making A Fake Virus I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2015 9:26 pm by Guest

» Windows 8 64 Bit Product Key Free Download Pc-adds
Tooty's Version Of Making A Fake Virus I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2015 3:22 pm by Guest

» I Killed My Mother ( Full Download )
Tooty's Version Of Making A Fake Virus I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2015 7:16 am by Guest

» Vto Versteckte Kamera 2
Tooty's Version Of Making A Fake Virus I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2015 11:51 pm by Guest

» Yasuyuki Okamura - Live Etiquette 2012 NTSC DVD9 MDVDR
Tooty's Version Of Making A Fake Virus I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2015 9:26 am by Guest

» HORRY COUNTY RESOURCE DIRECTORY.pdf
Tooty's Version Of Making A Fake Virus I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 11:38 pm by Guest

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 90 on Sun May 30, 2021 11:51 am
Top posters
tdog (71)
Tooty's Version Of Making A Fake Virus I_vote_lcapTooty's Version Of Making A Fake Virus I_voting_barTooty's Version Of Making A Fake Virus I_vote_rcap 
//MR KOOL// (27)
Tooty's Version Of Making A Fake Virus I_vote_lcapTooty's Version Of Making A Fake Virus I_voting_barTooty's Version Of Making A Fake Virus I_vote_rcap 
WryaRule (23)
mwscolts (18)
lavamasta (8)
THE TORMENTER (8)
shadowmon50 (5)
DgMx GaMr (4)
st102ghost (2)
GMKbuddy (2)
Poll

Tooty's Version Of Making A Fake Virus

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
//MR KOOL//

//MR KOOL//

Tooty's Version Of Making A Fake Virus Empty
PostSubject: Tooty's Version Of Making A Fake Virus   Tooty's Version Of Making A Fake Virus I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 12:18 am

Open up Notepad.
Type This In:
msgbox "(Your Message)",16,"(Title Of Virus)"
Then copy and paste it on how many times you want it to pop up
when you click X or OK.
Example:

msgbox "Uknown Virus Detected",16,"Virus Detected"

So i put it 4 times. So when you click ok or x it will keep going for
4 times.
Then when your done Go to
File>Save As
And name it what you want .vbs
Optional
Then make a shortcut for it and on the shortcut
right click it and go to properties and click change Icon
Go to my compute>Local disc(C)>Program Files and
find an Icon of a file you want it to look like
internet explorer or something else.
Then rename the saved file on the file you chose
And click it and there you have it
Back to top Go down
http://coding.darkbb.com
tdog
the best there is and the best there ever will be
the best there is and the best there ever will be
tdog

PostSubject: Re: Tooty's Version Of Making A Fake Virus   Tooty's Version Of Making A Fake Virus I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 1:41 am

cool dude
Back to top Go down
https://tdogsgaming.darkbb.com

PostSubject: Re: Tooty's Version Of Making A Fake Virus   Tooty's Version Of Making A Fake Virus I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 12:41 pm

good to use
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tooty's Version Of Making A Fake Virus   Tooty's Version Of Making A Fake Virus I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 7:10 pm

lol nice man i know how to do this good guide noob proof
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tooty's Version Of Making A Fake Virus   Tooty's Version Of Making A Fake Virus I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tooty's Version Of Making A Fake Virus
Page 1 of 1